Q. Who are you?
A. Continuum Recovery Center is a leading provider of substance abuse and mental health care based in Frederick, Maryland. We use evidence-based, effective treatment modalities to help our clients deal with their problems and transition into a healthy life.
Q. Where are you located?
A. Continuum’s outpatient facility is in Frederick, Maryland at 10 W. College Terrace, Suite 200. We are conveniently accessible to mass transportation and major highways.
Q. What kinds of clients does Continuum accept?
A. Adults aged 16 and older are admitted here.
Q. What types of conditions are treated at Continuum?
A. Continuum provides a wide variety of services including substance abuse, mental health, dual diagnosis and DUI offenders.
Q. What types of care do your clients receive?
A. As our clients make progress in treatment, they progress through various levels of care. These levels include:
- Intensive outpatient (IOP): During this less-intensive phase of care, clients attend treatment – including 12-step programs – for only part of the week, leaving them time to reintegrate back into ordinary life. Clients can heal while working, looking for work, attending classes or doing other activities.
- Outpatient (OP): During this less-intensive phase of care, clients attend treatment – including 12-step programs – for only part of the week, leaving them time to reintegrate them into regular life
- DUI: DUI Education and Treatment programs certified by the State of Maryland
- 12 Hour Educational Course
- 26 Week DUI/DWI Outpatient Treatment Program
Q. What types of insurance do you take at Continuum?
A. We currently are a Medicaid provider. We also are out-of-network for most major insurance companies. We hope to soon be an in-network provider for most insurance companies.
Q. Do you offer Telehealth?
A. Currently, we offer in-person and telehealth services to meet our client’s needs. We also practice CDC guidelines when meeting in-person.